Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 0-2 Years
Location – Jalandhar
- Ensure that the data handed over by the previous office is complete and in accordance with the permissions and policies of the third party.
- Ensure billing starts from the time of admission and is updated as per approvals of third parties after recommendation from doctors.
- Insurance and Cashless Services billing as per approvals and estimated bills.
- ECHS billing in accordance with CGHS rates.
- RCF billing in accordance with CGHS rates.
- FCI billing in accordance with CGHS rates.
- Ensure billing is done in a complete, comprehensive and correct manner.
- Ensure billing is traceable and transparent.
- Rectify bills under observation.
- Arrange consolidated bills into lots and ensure such lots are ready for dispatch for payment in a systematic manner.