Patel Superspeciality Hospital takes pride in apprising you of our Department of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolism .Our centre is committed for providing the highest quality care for diabetic patients. The Diabetes Centre provides access to a multidisciplinary team, including endocrinologist, diabetic educator, dietitian and a Counsellor. The goal is to encourage patients to receive early speciality care and education to help get them on the right track with their diabetes management before returning them to their primary care physicians for ongoing management.The Diabetes Centre offers both individual and group diabetes education classes round the year for patients and their families.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Diabetic foot : Comprehensive Management of all diabetic wounds
- Comprehensive Diabetes Education Classes including Nutrition Services
- Early treatment and education for newly diagnosed diabetics
- Training for self monitoring of blood glucose.
- Type 1 Diabetes Specialty Clinic
- CGMS (Continuous Glucose Monitoring System)
- Insulin Pump therapy
- Intensive Diabetic Care for patients with Type 2 diabetes
- Special care for management of diabetic foot patients.
- Combined cardiodiabetic care
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes in Pregnancy)
- Thyroid Nodules
- Follow up of Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Disorders in Pregnancy
- Proper evaluation
- Dietary Management
- Pharmacological Management
PCOS/Excessive hair growth in women
Early cessation of Menses
- Pituitary Adenomas
Genital Ambiguity in children
Vitamin D related disorders