The department of nephrology in Patel Hospital was established in 1998 since then, it is giving its services not only to the Punjab but also to the near-by state like Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, North part of Rajasthan and Western Uttar Pardesh. Our team of dialysis consists experienced nephrologist who has 17 year of experience in medical profession including seven year of post DM experience. One medical officer dedicated to dialysis unit, experienced dialysis technicians and dialysis nurses .
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- We have thirty 4008 S. Fresenius machines,
- 23 in HCV negative unit
- 5 machines for HCV Positive unit.
- We dialyze HCV positive patients in separate unit for complete cessation of transmission of Infection.
- 2 machines in ICU for critically ill renal failure patients
- High flux and low flux hemodialysis
- Intermittent hemodialysis
- Home hemodialysis to non transferable patient
- We make AV fistulas, vascular graft Implantation, permcath insertion, central line insertion and correction of fistulas
- CAPD Programme
- Kidney Transplant Program
- KEEP ( kidney early evaluation programme)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- We have done 13000+ Dialysis in last year and 600 ICU dialysis which includes SLEDD, HDF and CRRT
- Difficult vascular acess formation referred from various centers are being performed routinely