Education: Diploma in Pharmacy
License to practice in Punjab, computer Literate, good verbal and written communication skills is essential.
Experience: 1-2 years
- To ensure adequate stock of all drugs, disposables and other items being prescribed for the patients.
- To arrange all the drugs in alphabetical order.
- To receive the medicine from main store on daily basis after proper verification as per batch printed in the slip.
- To ensure that all medicines with close expiry date should be taken out of the shelf first.
- To comply the prescriptions in totality.
- To be responsible to maintain daily Cash bills and Daily Cash Statement.
- To send indent for replenishment of drugs.
- To maintain stocks in order.
- To store all drugs and disposables as per the instructions given on the carton.
- To comply with all rules and regulations of Punjab Drug Authority.