Qualification – BAMS
Experience – 0-1 years
Location – Jalandhar
- Complete a brief admission examination on each patient when appropriate and document clinical findings.
- Attend ward rounds with consultant as required, and be available to discuss patient treatment plans.
- Inform admitting consultants of changes in medical condition of patients and of relevant action taken.
- Follow the instructions of consultants for their specific regime for each individual patient.
- Perform clinical procedures as requested by consultant medical staff and nursing staff.
- Initiate and alter in-patient prescriptions at consultant’s request.
- To put inputs in medical record as instructed by Consultant like putting Patient notes, discharge summary, make sure to counter sign by consultant.
- Visit patients as required at the request of the nursing staff.
- Visit all in-patients daily and document in clinical notes and get it signed by Consultant.
- To be familiar with all relevant procedures/policies.
- To be completely familiar with emergency equipment.
- To record all treatments performed in patient notes.
- To participate in pre-admission clinics.