Qualification – Graduation
Experience – 1-2 Years
Location – Jalandhar
- Ensure that the bills and details thereof received from the Billing Policy and Liason Office are complete.
- Dispatch bills in an organised and traceable form to third party authorities responsible for the payment of bills of the patients registered under them. Doing so will involve
- Assigning a code number to the bills ready for dispatch.
- Organising bills into lots and presenting the same to the appropriate authority of the third parties with a summarized report.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the lots of dispatched bills.
- Ensure ‘receiving’ of the dispatched lot of bills.
- Maintain the approvals and qualifications of dispatched bills by third parties, if any.
- Handover all information relating to dispatched bills to the Recovery Officer to enable smooth and speedy recovery of pending amounts.