Bladder cancer is the formation of a malignant tumor in the bladder of the patient. It generally happens in elderly males (70 years and more). This type of cancer can be treated easily when diagnosed during the early stages, otherwise aggressive treatment is needed in later stages.
patel hospital is well equipped with the latest technology for cancer treatment, best urologists in delhi, and a holistic approach, thereby offering the best bladder cancer treatment in Delhi, India. We prefer to treat the patient with minimal invasive treatments as we want to preserve the quality of life of our patients.
SYMPTOMS OF BLADDER CANCER
- Blood in Urine
- Painful urination
- Unable to push the urine out of the bladder
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Weakness, weight loss, fatigue, loss of appetite can also occur
CAUSES OF BLADDER CANCER
- Exposure to pollution
- Exposure to chemicals such as leather chemicals, aromatic mines, dyes etc
- Prolonged case of bladder stones
- Recurrent, untreated urinary tract Infection
- One should take adequate caution if he/she is working in the chemical industry. Proper safety instructions have to be followed to avoid exposure.
- One should avoid smoking habit to prevent cancer
- Consumption of adequate fruits and veggies rich in antioxidants is helpful in prevention and reduce risks of cancer.
TREATMENT OF BLADDER CANCER
- Surgery :The type of surgery to be performed depends upon the type, extent and stage of the tumor. Various surgical options for the treatment of bladder cancer are
- Endoscopic tumor resection – minimally invasive and ensures faster recovery
- Radical Cystectomy – performed in invasive bladder cancer
- Diversion of Urine outlet – the bladder is removed and the urine outlet is diverted.
- Radiation Therapy
GET TREATED BY THE BEST UROLOGIST IN JALANDHAR
Patel hospital is one of the best hospitals for testosterone deficiency treatment in Jalandhar. We care for our patients and understand how sensitive the topic is, we take utmost care to keep our patient’s record confidential.
- Surgical Treatment Available – Yes
- Hospitalization Required – Depends on the Treatment
- Privacy Protected Treatment – Yes
- All Blood Test & Imaging Facilities Available – Yes
Best treatment is given in the early cases of cancer. So we advise you to come for your routine check-ups after the age of 45-50 years. Regular checkup leads to early detection of the disease as most of the bladder cancer cases don’t show any specific symptoms.
Patel hospital has been rated as the best hospital for Bladder Cancer treatment in Jalandhar.